Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Poo Poo in the Jumperoo

Jax was playing in his Jumperoo, which he still can't get enough of, ...thanks for scaring me Holly :)... and he started to poo- he went for a few secs, Donnie and I giggled and I was about to get him out when he started going again. We looked at each other and had an "oh no" look on our faces- this may not be good. Then he started going AGAIN! I couldn't believe that he could have that much poop inside him. I was prepared for the worst as I just knew that there was going to be poo all over the Jumperoo seat. He finally finished going and I got him out and it was just starting to soak thru his shirt and there wasn't any on the Jumperoo! Whew. We did have to put him in the tub right away though. I just wanted to throw the onesie away but Donnie wouldn't let me. He cleaned it and now it looks like new! Poop never stops being funny, even when it's all over.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

what a little pooper!